I can help you with GPS tracking tailor-made to fit your needs. I provide hardware and software necessary to implement your solution. All products come with GpsGate server as the tracking platform where one can get live updates from the tracker, set geofence, read sensor values etc. For more information please watch this video and visit GpsGate.com.
- Low power consumption (from 2-3 µA)
- Small form factor (from 40x40x15 mm)
- Encrypted Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA)
- Server accessible from any web browser
- Pre-installed SIM card
- SMS commands
- Alert via voice call or SMS
- Integration with external sensors
- STM32F4 MCU
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
- Tailor-made to fit your needs
I personally use one myself as a tracker/alarm device for my motorcycle. Upon detection of suspicious activity, a sirene is activated and a voice call initiated before the tracker starts uploading position information to the server. All the routes during the season are stored on the server - just for fun!
I also provide software consultancy in general if you have an interesting project.
Specialities: C and C++, Embedded, Linux kernel, Qt, QML, driver development, micro controller (ARM Cortex-M, Atmel AVR), bug fixes, optimisation, applications with or without touch interface.
Android and iOS apps with our without cloud backends.
Please contact me to see if I can help you.